Monday, August 27, 2012

G-string (*)

You don't realise how good you are when you play.

That's probably not very reassuring, coming from me - someone who likes shit music and can't recognise any of the songs you play. But you are. Trust me.

I love how passionate you are, and how much you immerse yourself in it. You fit the image of 'broody musician' to a tee, (I think you're aware of that yourself though, you cocky bastard).

I wish I could afford to buy you a new guitar, or your own piano to play when you've had too much to drink and you think you're Beethoven/Peter Griffin. They're bloody expensive though - I'll have to set up some kind of fund for you, my impoverished musical prodigy.

I'm about as useful to you as a guitar without a G-string -  but I'll always be listening. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment